Create a masterpiece with professional art supplies, have fun and get messy. Each day is a new adventure and may include painting, drawing, printmaking, and sculpting.
We also offer 5 day camps and 4 day camps for holiday weeks (Canada Day and August Civic holiday).
- Camps run from 9am-3pm
- Ages 6-12
- Please bring 2 nut-free snacks, lunch & a water bottle. Food and beverages are not included.
- Drop off only. Absolutely no exceptions, please.
5% sibling discount on the second registration in the same transaction.
- ◄Want to have your child stay an hour later?
- Please pack an extra snack and a self-directed activity for them to enjoy like reading or sketching or we can give them a little studio job like testing our markers, wiping tables, or putting away supplies.
- This extra hour is a supervised quiet time for parents who need to pick up a little later.
- we do not offer a later option beyond 4 pm.
What will students do at camp? A whole day (9am–3pm) of art class for kids aged 6–12 focussing on Fine Art techniques in painting, sculpture, and art history.
Can my 5 year old come to camp? Full day camps are not suitable for students under the age of 6 due to the length of the day and the complexity of the projects. Try a half day instead!